Monday, April 20, 2009

TBF On Display



I happened to be strolling from Porter Square to Davis Square this week after a bit of shopping and passed the restaurant Green Tomato II where I noticed some photos in the window that looked rather familiar, then a few paragraphs from a review that looked even more familiar. All with good reason: it was my review!!!



They actually had it blown up and printed and it is hanging in the large street side window of their restaurant. Congratulations Green Tomato II on not only having a great restaurant but good taste, too!

2 comments:

  1. Would you really want to eat in a restaurant where the most positive review was yours?

    Just kidding - that's absolutely brilliant and you must feel really proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trig - Thanks! It's just a casual eaterie but I was flattered. You remind me, though, of one of my favorite quotes from the comedian Groucho Marx: "I would never belong to any club that would have me as a member."

    ReplyDelete