Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Capital Grille New Plates Menu


I dropped by Capital Grille in Boston recently for lunch with my friend Luis where we tried some new items from their plates menu. This menu offers a three course lunch for under $20. The place was packed, unlike our very first visit shortly after this new location at the Hynes Convention Center opened.


We began with the obligatory basket of fresh rolls, cracker bread and butter.


Luis chose to enjoy a glass of white wine with lunch. He went with a 2010 South African Riesling.


For my starter I went with the Field Greens, light and fresh.


Luis went with the Asparagus Bisque. I had a taste and wished I had chosen that!


For my side I chose the Roasted Root Vegetables, which were great.


I went with the Tenderloin Sliders, flavorful and cooked to medium rare perfection.


Luis opted for the Shrimp, Red Pepper and Risotto. I liked the mix of the shrimp and the sweetness of the red pepper.


Luis went with the Green Beans for his side order.

All in all, great value, great lunch.

The Capital Grille
900 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02115
Telephone: 617.262.8900

2 comments:

  1. Steak tartare was no longer on the regular menu last time I was in, but they'll make it for you if you ask...it's sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steak tartare was not on the regular menu last time I was in, but they'll make it for you if you ask...truly sublime!

    ReplyDelete