Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Darryl's Corner, South End


Although Darryl's Corner is a rebirth in itself, newly defined and designed, it still reflects the jazzy, eclectic craziness of a South End that once was. We really enjoyed a party pit stop there last night for cocktails, live music, nice snacks and a thoroughly enjoyable and quite chatty crowd, all thanks to yet another Stuff Magazine V.I.P invite.


It was very cool to see Jimmy Guzmán, General Manager of Bulfinch Hotel. We chatted about the hotel biz, Pura Vida bracelets, growing up in Boston and SOMEONE'S upcoming trip to Nashville. I've never been to Nashville. I expect a full report.


Kel ... you are always the center of attention at every party.


Mikal was there, of course, with his ever-growing entourage.


And, I must say, looking better than ever, but standing next to me who doesn't look good?


We sipped on these complimentary cocktails, courtesy of Absolut Vodka, and snacked on some of the best fried chicken I've had in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment