Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rialto Patio Opening Party


We stopped in for drinks and appetizers with a great group of food writers recently to kick off patio season at rialto restaurant in Harvard Square.


We sipped punch and nibbled on flatbreads, enjoying the beautiful summer night. It made me really wonder why I don't dine alfresco more often. Maybe because we do it so much at home.


With Chef Jody Adams.


One of the things I do love about the patio at rialto, aside from the setting and the amazing food, is the glow that the awning gives you. I swear, everyone looked airbrushed.








With food writer Erin Byers Murray (l) and rialto Wine Director Allsion Foote. Allison is planning a new blog on the beverage industry in Boston, a niche that I feel hasn't been fully explored. I'll be looking forward to it.

Make it over to Harvard Square one of these warm summer nights. The ambiance on the patio will bring you back over and over again.

rialto
1 Bennett Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Telephone:617.661.5050

No comments:

Post a Comment