Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Frenzy


I can't decide if this is 1980 or I just look 80!

Between friends sending me pics like this, a family wedding in the making, dinners out, some very nice gifts sent to me via parcel, phone connection problems, which result in web connection problems, and a laundry room renovation which I don't care to talk about I have still managed to visit three new restaurants this week.

They say Summer is easy and maybe it is when you have a staff of twenty to help! In the meantime, I have found my new refreshing Summer drink. As the temperature and humidity soar in Boston there is nothing like an ice cold beer after a long, hot day. We tried this new brew the other night and immediately fell in love. It's the Thomas Hooker Watermelon Ale. I've never been one for flavored beers but this IS amazingly refreshing, with just the slightest hint of watermelon flowing over your parched taste buds. The flavor is neither sweet nor syrupy but very light. Completely gratifying!


Thomas Hooker Watermelon Ale

No comments:

Post a Comment