Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Product Review: CBD Living Loose Leaf Tea



Increasingly, we are seeing states across our nation legalizing the growing and sale of cannabis for recreational purposes.  As a result, we are seeing a flood or cannabis products, many of them food-related.

Others may know that I am a huge proponent of CBD after having tried it over the past year as suggested by my physician.  The research is still being compiled but definitely indicates relief for anxiety, insomnia and strong anti-inflammatory properties.  As we all now know, inflammation is now considered to basically be the root of all evil and is directly related to diet.  It has also shown a great aid in assisting those in giving up smoking.

Since using CBD oil capsules I have experienced a radical difference, personally.  I enjoy a deeper sense of calm that I have not experienced before.  I don't sweat the small stuff like I used to. I sleep like a baby.  

I have experienced no side affects that were NOT good.  Many of the little, everyday aches and pains have diminished or completely disappeared.  My days are stress-free.  The pills and/or teas do not make me sleepy, groggy or foggy-headed.  To my surprise it actually makes me much more focused when I am typically scattering my ADD thoughts in all directions.  I know - it sounds like a miracle drug and maybe it's all in my mind but I don't care because it is clearly making a difference for me.

So, when I received this new product to try from CBD Living I was thrilled.  These loose-leaf teas not only contain CBD and but also are really delicious, too.  I have tried the Mango and the Turmeric (in itself a great anti-inflammatory), like them both and am happy to endorse their use.  Each One 2 oz. package of tea contains 150 mg of CBD.  Each individual serving of tea contains 7.5 mg of CBD.  The bottles retail for $30.00 each.  I would love to hear what YOU think about them or what experiences you have had with CBD. 

This product was provided free of charge as a sample with no editorial considerations or promises and no remuneration other than the sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment