Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Lucky Strike Social Is Open

 
Lucky Strike Social at Assembly Row is now open with two floors of fun-filled entertainment, dining and cocktails.



We sort of beat the crowd to check the place out at a VIP Preview last week and although I am not always a fan of these entertainment emporiums that offer bowling, video, etc., games I have to admit that it was a very fun few hours well-spent.





I was pretty content at the shooting gallery where I discovered I am somewhat of a marksman.  Guests are fully encouraged to check their politics at the door shall we say.  I could definitely see myself heading back here with the boys from work on a Friday night after a long week.  There is enough going on here to have something for everyone.

Lucky Strike Social
325 Revolution Drive
Somerville, MA  02145
Telephone:  857.997.8000

Socials:
@TheBostonFoodie
@luckystrikeent

We were invited to this event as media guests without promise of any editorial consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment