Saturday, January 20, 2018

Local Eats: Tenoch Mexican


Where should we eat?  I get asked this question a LOT.  Rarely, however, do I get asked:  where do you eat most often?  And the answer is:  Tenoch Mexican in Medford Square.  I eat there at least once a week and my favorite is the Chicken Torta.  It's delicious, probably the best I've had.  I'm also a fan of the Fish Tacos.

I believe in supporting local restaurants on a regular basis and in telling everybody about them.  Tenoch is just around the corner from me, as are a lot of great local restaurants in this once dining wasteland.  They range from fancy to casual places like this that just serve consistently great food.  Typically there is a line out the door with lots of students from Tufts.  Over the next few months we'll be featuring more of these great local finds and hope to spread the word as quality food, including fine dining, moving to the suburbs seems to be a trend for 2018.  

Happy local eating everyone!  Bienvenido!

Tenoch Mexican
24 Riverside Avenue
Medford, MA  02155
Telephone:  781.391.2221

Socials:
@TenochMexican
@TheBostonFoodie


No comments:

Post a Comment