Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Social Media Workshop


There is no question that emerging social media will impact both business and the way we live our daily lives and that some people don't get it. Over the past few months I've been speaking on panels in Boston about it, trying to get you just a little bit ahead of the curve. It is the future. I've been in the papers I've been at Harvard. I've been all over.


Now I've been asked to host my own workshop on Social Media by The Career Source in Cambridge. It's open to all small business owners and entrepreneurs. If you don't know what FourSquare or Scvngr is, rarely Facebook or have never Tweeted then this is the event for you. We are going to demystify the madness for everyone and have a morning of insights, coffee and laughs.

Event: Navigating The Social Media Madness
Where: 186 Alewife Brook Pkwy Suite 310
Cambridge, MA 02138
When: Friday, December 3, 2010
Time: 8:30AM-12:30PM (Continental Breakfast at 8:30AM, Program at 9:00AM)
Cost: Free
Registration: Limited, Call 617-661-7867 Ext. 0
Host: William McAdoo, Publisher @TheBostonFoodie

The hash is #SocMadness. Don't worry, we'll explain it when you get there.

If you can't get in give me call or Tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment