Saturday, August 18, 2007
After our visit to Henrietta's Table and that fabulous melon gazpacho, we wrote to Executive Chef Paul Davis at the restaurant for the recipe so that we can all share this incredible delight with family and friends. True to professional form, we had the recipe zipped off to us within twenty-four hours. What a class act! Enjoy!
1 Honeydew Melon, peeled and seeded
¼ Seedless Watermelon
1 each Red/ Yellow/ Green Bell Pepper, seeded
6 Cucumbers, peeled and seeded
1 bunch Green Grapes
1 Cups each White/ Red Cranberry Juice.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash all ingredients before peeling and seeding.
2. Peel and seed the honeydew melon and the cucumbers, rough chop
and place in a large container. Sprinkle lightly with kosher salt.
3. Peel watermelon and rough chop. Add to melon and cucumber.
4. Remove seeds and stem from peppers and rough chop. Add to other
5. Remove grapes from stem and add to other ingredients.
6. Using a blender, fill half way with chopped product and add juice to
allow it to blend.
7. Blend all ingredients until smooth and place in a container large
enough to hold all the soup.
8. Adjust to desired thickness with extra juice if needed.
9. Season with Kosher Salt.
10. Chill in refrigerator until needed.