Friday, May 11, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to The Boston Foodie! This blog is about all things food-related but mostly restaurant reviews, news and gossip, product reviews, and some simple recipes found in my version of the RSS (Really Simple Stuff) Feed section. I am sure there will also be information on food related TV Shows, DVDs and books, too. I have been fortunate enough to travel quite a bit. I usually prefer city stays and concentrate mostly on Europe. Some of the places I have visited are: Amsterdam, Antwerpen, Brussels, Cancun, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Los Angeles, Milan, Montreal, Paris, Reykjavik, San Diego and Venice. I have also been all over Florida and New England. Part of the reason why I love to travel so much is, not surprisingly, for the food! I've worked in restaurants, as a baker and for many caterers and special events producers. I grew up watching the cooking shows on Saturday morning instead of the cartoons and food has always been a passion. If you like what you see, have anything to add or ask, or want to contribute something simply drop me an email. I am always looking for feedback and new ideas. Read on.

Note: Most photos are the original work of TBF and this blog. All others are assumed to be public domain and if any copyright infringement exists will be removed upon contact.

Malignant Mesothelioma
Malignant Mesothelioma

No comments:

Post a Comment